HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
WHY WE COLLECTION YOUR INFORMATION
We collect such non-personal and personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the Services;
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations
SHARING, USING, STORING AND DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
Our company is hosted on the GoDaddy.com platform. GoDaddy.com provides us with an online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through GoDaddy.com’s data storage, databases, and the general GoDaddy
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes, we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail..com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Shopify.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org